Cooking Notes, Reading Notes


The first scents of fall. Apples stewing on my stovetop with a touch of brown sugar and a piece of ginger root. Add some oatmeal and a cup of coffee tomorrow morning and breakfast will be off the charts.

I'm trying to finish this book Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving while my apples are stewing and although I thought I was into it, I'm just not. The interactions between Ben and Trev are sweet and funny and different, but I don't like any of the other characters and I'd like them all to just go away. I'm hanging on for now, but this book is on notice. I might just have to put it down and move on. We'll see. In the mean time, my house smells great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can comment and msg me on this blog any time we will response within 24 hours